ICT is a key component of every modern organisation. In my work I have provided and continue to provide technical assistance and ICT related services to different clients. I started advising and working on different ICT related pilot projects, providing advice and technical assistance in 2008. This is when social media platforms were first being introduced to achieve social business objectives. I have in different roles contributed to Knowledge Management, web2.0 and social media projects and provided advice and trainings. Developing a social media platforms requires certain insight in your client’s needs and wishes, especially with regards to user friendliness.
Through collaboration with different independent consultants I am able to provide my customers with a range of ICT related services. I specialise in the field of international development cooperation and specifically in areas that involve gender, ICT, climate change, environmental issues and education. I have worked in different roles, such as training expert, technical assistant or capacity building expert. Some examples of ICT related projects are:
- Technical assistance and trainings provided to ICCO Cooperation and the European Commission as a Euforic Associate
- Technical assistance and trainings provided to ICCO Cooperation on Public Private Partnerships and Climate Change as a Fair and Sustainable Advisory Services Associate
- Technical assistance and trainings provided on the International Development Cooperation Debate for the Dutch Ministry of Foreign Affairs
- Co-developing user friendly bookkeeping software that is currently used by 140 freelance entrepreneurs for their day-to-day administration and bookkeeping. These involve
- An independent reviewer on the bookkeeping software co-developed by Create Consultancy: “Easily accessible, very complete, clear explanations.” .. “this app definitely has the potential of becoming THE bookkeeping software for freelancers”. MacFan score: 8/10.
- A client’s review: ‘Super practical bookkeeping package. Finally, after years, a good bookkeeping package for the Mac’
Being a young and entrepreneurial woman I enjoy working on the empowerment of women in ICT. I also believe women can provide added value in increasing the user friendliness of software and ICT tools. I am well able to work on projects that aim to engage or empower women by making best use of available Information and Communication Technologies. In my work I have gained a lot of experience in training users on how to use technologies. I have also cooperated with a wide group of users to set up a knowledge management portal. Because of this experience I am very good at fine-tuning software to the needs of end users and optimising ICT design. My main strengths are my ability to train others. Furthermore I am experienced in monitoring and evaluating achieved results on ICT. I easily learn to work with new technologies, portals and platforms. I enjoy online cooperation and collaboration through virtual teams and I have my own fully equipped home-based office.
Icon designed by: Icons8