Name of organisation: Create Consultancy
Position: Information Technology Entrepreneur / Founder / Director
Start date: 2010-01-01
End date: 2029-08-31
Mac Bookkeeping software for entrepreneurs
Mac Bookkeeping software for entrepreneurs is currently used by Dutch and Flemish entrepreneurs for their the administration and their tax declaration. Received positive review:
“Super practical bookkeeping package, finally after years of waiting, good bookkeeping software for the Mac”.
- Allows you to manage your projects, including hour administration and specifications;
- Allows you to automatically create invoices and reminders in your own layout;
- Fast introduction of invoices, easy import options from your bank;
- Keep a kilometre record and registration ('kilometerregistratie');
- Easy tax declaration (turnover ('omzetbelasting'), and income tax ('inkomstenbelasting')) in the Netherlands;
- Specially designed and developed for the Apple Mac;
- Developed in Apple Swift programming language, for Mac OSX.
- Developing and implementing a knowledge management, learning and marketing strategy to increase sales of bookkeeping software, increase client satisfaction and continuously process feedback from entrepreneurs;
- Pioneering in the development of new software for SMEs. Developing bookkeeping software;
- Investor (time and money);
- Researching and analysing the market (also using Google Analytics);
- Software testing, KM strategy development / implementation, conduct surveys to measure client satisfaction /identify broadly shared areas for further improvement;
- Quality assurance and testing of software applications, website and web applications. Develop a tool for gathering best practices on software programming;
- Making help videos explaining how the program works, making voice-overs;
- Marketing with the purpose of increasing website views and sales, designing materials with a professional look;
- Giving feedback on software for further improvement and user friendliness;
- Logo design and design of other promotional material.
- Communications, report writing, presentations and market analysis (SEO/learning/website/manuals/videos).
Description of value: