Create Consultancy is a leading company in engaging and empowering girls and women in the field international cooperation and knowledge management. Ms. Zwier, Create Consultancy’s lead consultant, is a female knowledge management champion interested in physics as well as the digital, tech sector. She excels at engaging and empowering a group who often are more hesitant to embrace new technologies, women, to participate in knowledge sharing and introduce new ways of organising information that allows them to embrace new ways of working. Furthermore, Ms. Zwier distinguishes herself by her strong language skills and knowledge of specific the complex field of international cooperation. Ms. Zwier facilitated a wide variety of knowledge management strategy meetings, also focused on knowledge mapping and the sharing and joint formulation of best practices or lessons learned, with a focus on international cooperation.
Since 2008 she has helped organisations to increase their profit and achieve their (social) business objectives through knowledge management. Knowledge management revolves around fostering the exchange of knowledge, building bridges and eventually making knowledge work for you. Create Consultancy excels in fostering a culture of learning and innovation, facilitating learning processes, south-south cooperation and knowledge exchange. Create Consultancy has implemented and developed knowledge management plans, mappings and strategies.
Create Consultancy also worked on projects focused on capacity building and joint research. Some fascinating projects focused on overcoming obstacles by improving teambuilding processes. Techniques used include; different capacity building techniques, the stimulation of collaborative work styles and consensus building among stakeholders.
In her knowledge management, capacity building and research work, it was at several stages advantageous that Ms. Zwier is female. By setting an example other women have often felt more comfortable to start using ICT tools. Gender issues are at the heart of my work. Ms. Zwier is convinced that the access to technologies and information can increase the opportunities and chances women have to be successful in their lives in the digital age.
Knowledge management and capacity building services:
- Developing a knowledge management plan;
- Designing surveys;
- Providing support on knowledge management linked to ICT (information and communication technologies);
- Designing, testing knowledge management platform or software;
- Making manuals, tutorials, help videos and voice-overs
- Multilingual support in English, French, Spanish and Dutch languages;
- Facilitating and providing one-on-one or group trainings;
- Challenge digital or otherwise existing gender stereotypes in ICT and Knowledge Management.
- Creating social platforms for knowledge sharing;
- Support south-south cooperation, empowerment in the field of knowledge management.
- Working in the complex arena of international development cooperation topics such as gender, climate change, women’s empowerment, environment, education, food security, migration, renewable energy, security and ICT
Example of Knowledge Management and Community Capacity Building projects that Create Consultancy contributed to include:
- ComPart (Communication with and amongst partners): Create Consultancy fostered a culture of learning, facilitated change management, designed a mind map in a team and leading a workshop to design this mind map at a Dutch NGO. Create Consultancy provided services such as blogging, training. Resulting in increased engagement with new technologies and more use of ICT tools by women or female staff members. Cordaid and ICCO have decided to join forces since 2021. Sharing Christian values, these NGOs have decided to combine networks, knowledge, and organisational infrastructure to better address global challenges related to international cooperation and poverty alleviation.
- Dutch Ministry of Foreign Affairs hired Create Consultancy to modernise their way of working and to give more depth to the development debate by stimulating and increasing learning from past arguments used in publications. Stephanie designed a wiki platform to share knowledge and gave several trainings to work with modern social media tools in the field of international cooperation.
- At Fair and Sustainable Development Cooperation, Create consultancy assisted as an associate in building the capacity of international staff members or teambuilding activities on public private partnerships and climate change. Methods used include needs assessments, surveys, conference calls, software testing and fostering a culture of learning and sharing knowledge. A result that Create Consultancy contributed to was that ICCO Cooperation won the Dutch Ministry of Foreign Affairs’ ‘Best New Partnership Award 2013’, read more.
- Since 2019 Stephanie is mainly focusing on knowledge sharing in relation to software development tools and ICT.
For more examples please visit Create Consultancy’s portfolio.
Would you like to work with Stephanie, then please, do not hesitate to get in touch!