Generating change in modern day internationally operating organisations has become more and more challenging. It is not only relevant to know what your company stands for and strives for, but in our fast paced society, it is increasingly important to become agile as an organisation; all parties involved in generating change increasingly need to be able to learn, adapt and grow together. Introducing such change in an organisation is what I have been most passionate about ever since I founded Create Consultancy in 2008 in the Netherlands.
I recently founded CREATECONSULTANCY OÜ in Estonia, to facilitate sales of international operations.
Stephanie has worked as an independent research, ICT and knowledge management consultant since 2008. She has also worked as an ICT entrepreneur and co-developed and sells bookkeeping software since 2010.
Stephanie has more than fourteen years of international experience advising internationally operating staff members of governments and Non-governmental Organisations. Key challenges faced include learning from past experiences and engaging staff. Other focus areas include increasing efficiency and profit, capturing knowledge and best practices and enhancing a culture of knowledge sharing.
Stephanie is a woman of Dutch and Chilean descent. She is open-minded, creative and is fluent in Dutch, English, French and Spanish.
Her thematic areas of expertise in the field of international cooperation include:
- Environment (e.g. Agriculture, Sustainability, Renewable energy, Water Management, Climate, PPPs);
- Education / Youth employment and Entrepreneurship / Children.
- Gender / Women’s Empowerment
- Information and Communication Technology (ICT)
Other working areas include national security and health.
Create Consultancy is an acronym for Communal Responsibility in the Environment and Access to Education. Its mission: to contribute to the Sustainable Development Goals. Stephanie is a member of various networks of consultants with a multitude of expertise related to research, ICT and Knowledge Management.
I would explore future possibilities for cooperation.
Curriculum Vitae –
Researcher Knowledge Management expert and Translator at
Create Consultancy, based in the Netherlands (since January 2008), services
CREATECONSULTANCY OÜ is based in Estonia (since June 2019)
Contributing to pioneering projects in the field of sustainable international cooperation. Knowledge management, writing and translating, capacity building, bookkeeping, website maintenance and strategic policy development in cooperation with partners.
Member of Nedworc association since 2010.
Chamber of commerce number in the Netherlands: 30236836
Some previous positions held include (LinkedIn overview):
- Desk Researcher / Multilingual researcher / Knowledge Management Expert / Independent Consultant
- Research Coordinator / Independent Contractor / Translator
- National Expert (Region: the Netherlands)
- Researcher / Team leader
- Researcher / Proposal writer
- Capacity Building / Knowledge Management – Climate Change
- Capacity Building / Knowledge management – Public Private Partnerships
- Desk Researcher / Knowledge Management/ Capacity Building– International Development Debate
- Field Researcher – Blogging on Political Debate
- Researcher / Knowledge Management / Communication – Migration, Food Security, Climate
- Knowledge Management, Capacity Building Expert – International Cooperation
- Policy Officer (Learning Organization) / Desk, Field Researcher
- 2014, Certificate solar energy, Delft University EDX
- 2008 MA Advanced International Development (CIDIN)
- 2006 MA International Development (CIDIN),
participant in exchange program with Uganda Martyrs University
- 2001 Basic year diploma Physics (University Utrecht)
Skills & Expertise
- Desk Researcher, Translator (in Dutch, English, French and Spanish languages)
- Knowledge management and Capacity Building Expert;
- Information and Communication Technology (ICT) Expert;
A multilingual Desk Researcher, Knowledge Management, Capacity Building and ICT Expert with fourteen years of professional experience managing complex projects and conducting research in the field of international cooperation.
– Conducted and led teams as a multilingual desk and internet researcher for NGOs and governments. Evidence based research for NGOs, US and Dutch governments, comparing information from different sources and describing trends;
– Thematical focus on education, water management, food security, climate change, ICT and gender. Other working areas include health and national security;
– Clients include governments, NGOs, SMEs, consultancy firms, European Commission.
– My passion for knowledge management and the learning organization, has inspired others to contribute to joint efforts. I received praise for stimulating the process of co-creation, stimulating the joint use and sharing of information. Innovation is my top priority;
– Most comfortable role is that of ‘a spider in the web.’ With over a decade of experience in the implementation of a range of KM phases, from strategy planning to testing and implementation, I am most comfortable connecting users via social media platforms (e.g. Communities of Practice), coordinating networks or research, stimulating cooperation;
– Excellent teambuilding, facilitation, training, abstract thinking and capacity building skills;
– Finally, I am continuously improving my ICT and programming skills. The past fourteen years I have managed the process of joint software development and I am experienced in testing software and platforms used by NGOs, entrepreneurs, businesses and governments.