Stephanie has worked as an independent research, ICT and knowledge management consultant since 2008. She founded Create Consultancy in the Netherlands. She is a woman of Dutch and Chilean descent, who currently works from her home office. She is open-minded, creative and is fluent in Dutch, English, French and Spanish.
Her thematic areas of expertise include:
- International development cooperation;
- Climate change;
- Public-Private Partnerships;
- Entrepreneurship / Social business development;
- Water management;
- Renewable energy;
- Gender / youth / Children.
Create Consultancy is an acronym for Communal Responsibility in the Environment and Access to Education. Its mission: to contribute to the Sustainable Development Goals. Stephanie is a member of various networks of consultants with a multitude of expertise related to research, ICT and Knowledge Management.
I would explore future possibilities for cooperation.
Curriculum Vitae – Researcher, translator (Dutch, English, French and Spanish) and ICT / Knowledge Management consultant
Researcher, translator, ICT / knowledge management consultant at Create Consultancy
Contribute to pioneering projects in the field of sustainable international cooperation. Knowledge management, writing and translating text, capacity building, bookkeeping, website maintenance and strategic policy development in cooperation with partners.
Member of Nedworc association since 2010.
Chamber of commerce number in the Netherlands: 30236836
Some previous positions held include (LinkedIn overview):
- Knowledge management and climate change consultant
- Knowledge management and public private partnerships specialist
- Researcher and knowledge management expert
- Knowledge management and social media consultant
- Junior monitoring and evaluation advisor (on youth focussed development programs aiming to lift children out of poverty)
- Independent Freelance Researcher
- Social entrepreneur Information and communication Technology, serving 130 clients.
- 2014, Certificate solar energy, Delft University EDX
- 2008 MA Advanced International Development (CIDIN)
- 2006 MA International Development (CIDIN),
participant in exchange program with Uganda Martyrs University
- 2001 Basic year diploma Physics (University Utrecht)
- 1999 Pre-university education (S.G. Augustinianum, Eindhoven)
Skills & Expertise
- Research, translation and writing (in Dutch, English, French and Spanish)
- Knowledge management;
- Information and Communication Technology (ICT);
- Analytical skills:
Strong at identifying niches for change and innovation. Excellent at linking policy with practice. A great capacity for self reflection, willing and able to learn on the job.
- Research skills:
Skilled in the application of quantitative and qualitative research methods. I hold a foundation year diploma Physics (Utrecht University) and two Master’s degrees international cooperation (CIDIN). Innovative ideas and critical thinker.
- Community/ICT and capacity building:
Able to connect people and to support multi-stakeholder processes. Well capable of improving the results a team achieves by stimulating cooperation, knowledge sharing and (online) learning.