Generating change in modern day internationally operating organisations has become more and more challenging. It is not only relevant to know what your company stands for and strives for, but in our fast paced society, it is increasingly important to become agile as an organisation; all parties involved in generating change increasingly need to be able to learn, adapt and grow together. Introduce such change in an organisation is what I have been most passionate about ever since I founded Create Consultancy shortly after graduating at the age of 27, eleven years ago in 2008 in the Netherlands. I recently founded CREATECONSULTANCY OÜ in Estonia, to be able to run and operate my business more internationally under conditions which are fiscally more interesting to me as I maintain the freedom to move around and operate my business from a different location if needed.
Stephanie has worked as an independent research, ICT and knowledge management consultant since 2008. She has also worked as an ICT entrepreneur and co-developed and sells bookkeeping software since 2010.
Stephanie has more than eleven years of international experience advising internationally operating staff members of governments and Non-governmental Organisations on how to learn from previous experiences and through this learning increase staff engagement, efficiency and profit, capture knowledge and best practices and enhance a culture of knowledge sharing.
Stephanie is a woman of Dutch and Chilean descent. She is open-minded, creative and is fluent in Dutch, English, French and Spanish.
Her thematic areas of expertise include:
- International development cooperation;
- Climate change;
- Public-Private Partnerships;
- Entrepreneurship / Social business development;
- Water management;
- Renewable energy;
- Education / Youth employment and entrepreneurship / Children.
- Gender / Women’s empowerment
- Information and Communication Technology (ICT)
Create Consultancy is an acronym for Communal Responsibility in the Environment and Access to Education. Its mission: to contribute to the Sustainable Development Goals. Stephanie is a member of various networks of consultants with a multitude of expertise related to research, ICT and Knowledge Management.
I would explore future possibilities for cooperation.
Curriculum Vitae –
Researcher Knowledge Management expert and Translator at
Create Consultancy, based in the Netherlands(Since January 2008) /
CREATECONSULTANCY OÜ, based in Estonia (since June 2019)
Contribute to pioneering projects in the field of sustainable international cooperation. Knowledge management, writing and translating text, capacity building, bookkeeping, website maintenance and strategic policy development in cooperation with partners.
Member of Nedworc association since 2010.
Chamber of commerce number in the Netherlands: 30236836
Some previous positions held include (LinkedIn overview):
- Knowledge management and climate change consultant
- Knowledge management and public private partnerships specialist
- Researcher and knowledge management expert
- Knowledge management and social media consultant
- Junior monitoring and evaluation advisor (on youth focussed development programs aiming to lift children out of poverty)
- Independent Freelance Researcher
- Independent contractor
- Social entrepreneur Information and communication Technology
- 2014, Certificate solar energy, Delft University EDX
- 2008 MA Advanced International Development (CIDIN)
- 2006 MA International Development (CIDIN),
participant in exchange program with Uganda Martyrs University
- 2001 Basic year diploma Physics (University Utrecht)
Skills & Expertise
- Research, translation and writing (in Dutch, English, French and Spanish languages)
- Knowledge management;
- Information and Communication Technology (ICT);
Stephanie is an Independent Researcher and Knowledge Management Expert with eleven years of professional experience managing complex projects where change was introduced in different fields, such as gender, climate change, women’s empowerment, environment, education, food security, sustainable agriculture, migration, renewable energy, security and ICT. I have a fully equipped office, a reliable fibre 100Mb/s internet connection.
- Conducted research, translated and provided ICT, administrative, social media, communication and knowledge management services;
- Familiar with a wide range of knowledge management phases; from strategy planning to testing and implementation;
- Worked on different team and capacity building projects, tasks involved facilitating international cooperation, designing and managing online platforms, social media tools and giving trainings;
- Experienced in coordinating networks, communities of practice, facilitation of south-south cooperation;
- Excellent command of English, Spanish, French and Dutch. Conversational in German, Portuguese, Italian. Translation experience with Arabic;
- Completed assignments for the Dutch Ministry of Foreign Affairs, NGOs, small businesses, consultancy firms, and the European Commission;
- As an ICT entrepreneur with strong technical skills, I have co-developed bookkeeping software. This software is currently used by a growing number of Dutch and Flemish entrepreneurs to run their day-to-day business administration.