Are you struggling to resolve a research question on international cooperation that requires strong ICT or language skills in Dutch, English, French or Spanish? Do you not have enough time to conduct research that needs to be done? Then you have come to the right place.
For the past ten years I have conducted research that require a mix of social, language and technical skills, mainly working in the field of international cooperation. Through exploration and writing I have helped many different organisations to answer research questions, write on best practices and explore new terrains. They appreciated my work and I would also gladly help you to answer your research question.
With my help your organisation can, for example, improve its ability to learn from previous mistakes or from best practices. This gives you a leading position. Through my well-crafted studies you will be better equipped to take informed strategic decisions, reflecting realities on the ground.
In the past, I have conducted research studies, also related to evaluation research, with a wide variety of governments, non-governmental organisations and business.
- Currently, I am conducting internet research to inform government decisions on the latest news and developments in Spain. I will soon receive training to further improve my internet research skills.
- My recommendations given in published research on water management and the evaluation of an education program at Plan Netherlands have resulted in improved practices on the ground. Plan Netherlands directly implemented a recommendation made in my publication and improved its monitoring and evaluation practices on gender throughout its organisation.
- I have also conducted research studies for NIMD, Edukans and the Dutch ministry of Foreign Affairs.
- Women’s political leadership: The research conducted for the Netherlands Institute for Multiparty Democracy covered challenges faced by women that strive for political leadership positions. I wrote on three case studies about women’s political participation in Colombia, Tunisia and Kenya. I described some of the challenges women in politics face who share the ambition of becoming a political leader in their communities and best practices implemented by NIMD to overcome such challenges.
- International Development Cooperation Debate: Create Consultancy conducted a six months research for the Dutch Ministry of Foreign Affairs on arguments used in the concerned international development cooperation debate.
- Education: For Edukans Create Consultancy conducted research on education programs in three projects on quality education, vocational education and education in general.
These researches required a blend competencies such as creativeness, objectiveness, open-mindedness, orderliness and accuracy. Create Consultancy specialises in research that requires knowledge on international cooperation in a multi-lingual environment.
Icon designed by: Icons8